Tuesday 14 September 2010

Vejo flores em voce (I see flowers in you!)

This comes with a little delay...
It was Friday, I was reaaaaaaaaaally upset...Left the office at 8:30 pm (unacceptable!!!!). 
Again, my tube stories...I was so tired I could barely thing about what to do, if I wanted to just stay home, meet some friends or what...
Actually I was almost sleeping. 
Then this lady got into the tube with these beautiful flowers. She was tiny, the flowers were huge!!!! 
I started creating stories about her. The one I liked the most was the simplest one (and also, honestly, I was tired to keep on creating stories...): she just received flowers from someone special on that Friday as a "flavour" of how the weekend ahead would be. 



Arriving home, look what was waiting for me:


When I left home in the morning, they were all closed. It seems they understood how I was feeling, and just wanted to welcome me home!



Then, I just looked around and realised that my place is full of flowers, the real and the not so real ones...but always flowers...from the beautiful vase it took me 6 months to buy because at first I thought it was a bit too much, to kitsch...


(in case you access the link, please don't think I'm crazy, I bought it on sale!!!)

...to my wonderful paint, the one that brings live to the living room - her name is Yum Yum! I just found this out today, before posting this, and actually, I quite like it!!! (www.louisedear.com)



Vejo flores em voce!!!
(I see flowers in you!!!)



6 comments:

  1. Amei!!! Tua casa tá linda, Lari! Nada como chegar em casa depois de um dia cheio e se sentir especial, só por ter um cantinho só teu, com flores te esperando. Home sweet home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lari, amei o vaso kitsch! Quero um! rs
    BTW, flores sao tudo! tambem tenho me dado este presente sempre que possivel!
    bjs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta todo Lari!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! genia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lari, amei! Principalmente a parte de criar histórias. Tb faço isso. Fico imaginando quem seria aquela pessoa, como ela estaria se sentindo, que história ela poderia me contar. É coisa de doido? hahahaha... Pelo menos nao estou sozinha nessa. Amei participar da tua história e do teu caminho até em casa... cheio de flores, como a tua alma! Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que lindo este post La!!!!!!!!!!
    que loco lo q unas flores, en donde esten y del color q sean, lo q te llenan el corazon :)
    beson!
    Ce

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lari dear, flores em casa sao sempre um excelente investimento. Trazem alegria e good vibes para o nosso lugar...Meu fim de semana so começa qdo compro uma braçada de flores.
    Fico feliz em ver que os espelhinhos da parede de entrada continuam firmes e fortes. Tudo lindo, como sempre.
    E pls! nao nos deixe na expectativa. Quando vc nao posta eh como se a Globo dissesse `infelizmente Passione nao ira ao ar esta noite` :(
    Keep posting amiga!!! bjs

    ReplyDelete