Friday 30 November 2012

10 lessons...for an inspired Friday!

 
 
 
‎10 Lessons from Einstein

1. Follow Your Curiosity
“I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.”
 
TICK! ;)
 
2. Perseverance is Priceless
“It’s not that I’m so smart; it’s just that I stay with problems longer.”
 
TICK! ;) (even though sometimes I get tired, really tired!!! Confession made!)

3. Focus on the Present
“Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.”
 
LOVED IT!!!

4. The Imagination is Powerful
“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions. Imagination is more important than knowledge.”
 
I'M A DREAMER...A ROMANTIC ONE...I'M KNOWN FOR THAT ACTUALLY...

5. Make Mistakes
“A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.”
 
COLLECTOR OR MISTAKES, DEFINETELY! REGRETS? NONE!

6. Live in the Moment
“I never think of the future – it comes soon enough.”
 
NOT GOOD AT THAT I HAVE TO SAY...

7. Create Value
“Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.”
 
TRUE

8. Don’t be repetitive
“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
 
TO THINK ABOUT...

9. Knowledge Comes From Experience
“Information is not knowledge. The only source of knowledge is experience.”
TRUE

10. Learn the Rules and Then Play Better
“You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.”
 
IN FACT!

1 comment:

  1. Here again you want to find or even create an angle or slant in which you
    can take headline news and 'incorporate' it into a post you are composing.
    It’s interesting how stars get annoyed when the paparazzi takes
    pictures of them. Every now and then, new stars emerge and disappear in the
    blink of an eye and every smallest detail about the same
    becomes important celebrity news.

    Here is my web page; latest celeb news

    ReplyDelete